Join us for this upcoming webcast!
Automotive digital transformation journey
Powered by industrial IoT and predictive analytics
Driving toward greater productivity and improved efficiency, manufacturers embrace digital transformation by leveraging AI and Big Data that’s smart.
Founded on LEAN principles, the backbone of smart production joins interactions of the real and virtual world.
This interconnection of “things” is leading the way to a truly transparent manufacturing environment in the Smart Factory, translating into bottom-line results for your business.
What to expect
- Principles of digital transformation, Industry 4.0, and Industrial IoT
- Leveraging AI technologies focused on asset health and diagnostics
- Quality implications
- Productivity improvements
- Maintenance schedule optimization
- Significant gains in overall uptime and equipment effectiveness (“OEE”)
- Case studies
- Business benefits
March 12, 2020 – 1-2PM EST