An Automotive Digital Transformation Journey, powered by the Industrial IoT and Predictive Analytics
Manufacturing firms are embracing Digital Transformation and leveraging AI and Big (Smart) Data metrics to achieve greater efficiency and productivity on the shop floor. The interactions of the real and virtual worlds are the backbone of such smart production founded on the principles of Lean. The interconnection of “things” with Industrial IoT (IIoT)-based technology is leading the way to a truly transparent manufacturing environment, the Smart Factory that directly translates into bottom-line business results.
This presentation will:
– Educate the audience on the principles of Digital Transformation, Industry 4.0, and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
– Demonstrate how manufacturers are leveraging AI-based technologies to look at Asset Health and Diagnostics, as well as predict the remaining useful life of the equipment and part quality issues, to achieve significant productivity improvements.
– Hear real case studies with ROI from our company.
– Key business benefits.
– Significant gains in OEE and Uptime.
– Improvement in Quality.
– Maintenance schedule optimization.
This webinar will take place on March 12th, 2020 at 1:00 pm, EST.
You can register for this webinar, HERE.
Virginia De Leon
Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Transformation and IT Manager
Detroit Manufacturing Systems DMS